MLEDP is a contract service and your tuition is calculated based on the submitted schedule. Tuition is billed on a pre-care basis. Tuition payments are due on the 1st day of each month. Invoices will be e-mailed monthly, and your account balance can be viewed at any time by logging into your account at www.myprocare.com or on the Parent Engage App.
There is a 20% discount for the second child, and a 50% for the third child and each sibling thereafter.
The discount is calculated on the lowest tuition.
Credits, Late & Tuition Fees
Credits Not Given
- Credits are not given for absences, illnesses, vacations, emergencies, weather, unexpected school closings or cancellation of in-person instruction.
- Late Fees for Late pick-ups and Late Payments are invoiced in the next billing cycle.
- Tuition Fees for Long Days or Extra Care Days are invoiced as they occur
- Monthly Tuition payments are pre-billed based on your contracted care, and are due on the 1st of each month.
- Payment Options:
- Credit Card: Credit Card Payments can be made online by logging into your myprocare.com account Credit Card Payments are subject to a 2.75% service charge.
- Check or Money Order: Check or Money Order payments can be made payable to MLEDP and mailed or delivered to our office at: 250 Mt. Lebanon Blvd. Suite 414. Pittsburgh, PA 15234
- Cash: Cash payments can be made in our office at: 250 Mt. Lebanon Blvd. Suite 414. Pittsburgh, PA 15234
- Starting in August 2021 (with new School Year) AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS and on-site Credit Card Swipe Machines will be available. Addition information coming soon!
End of year statements for tax purposes are emailed in January.
Children may be enrolled for morning and/or afternoon sessions that meet the weekly minimums.
A minimum of three days of weekly scheduled care is required for morning enrollment.
A minimum of three days of weekly scheduled care is required for afternoon enrollment.
SY & KC Billing
Tuition payments are made in 9 installments. The calculation is: weekly tuition multiplied by the number of weeks of care in the school year divided by 9 months. Each installment billing will be the same unless additional days of care are added or Long Day care is used.
Two weeks written notice is required for schedule changes or withdrawal from the Kindergarten and School Year programs.
Days/sessions may not be swapped. Any sessions attended outside of you contract are charged as extra sessions. Unused days are not credited.
Summer Fun Billing
Tuition is calculated and pre-paid using the specific schedule of days submitted on the contract. Invoices are mailed 3 times during the summer for June, July, and August schedules.
Changes in the child care schedule may be made until April 30 without charge. After April 30 no reductions to schedules can be made and there is a $25 fee for swapping or adding days. In addition to the fee, one week’s written notice is required, and all changes are subject to availability.
15 Days Past Due: clients will be contacted by phone or letter.
30 Days Past Due: clients will be contacted by the executive director and notified that care will terminate once their account is 31 days past due. Late payment fees apply.
For re-enrollment of the client's child who had care terminated, the client will be required to pay all past due amounts and late payment fees, prepay tuition equal to 3 month enrollment and pay the standard registration fee.
MLEDP reserves the right to take any and all action legal and otherwise, deemed necessary and desirable for the collection of unpaid account balances past due. Such action may include reporting the client to a credit-reporting agency.
Scheduled district-wide in-service days are billable.
No Tuition Credits are Given for absences on Long Days.
Child Care is provided on individual school Act 80 days and Early Dismissal days at no additional charge.
It is the policy of MLEDP to comply with any and all orders of the Court of Common Please, Family Division regarding any court-approved child custody arrangement.
Each custodial parent must file a copy of any applicable court order with the Executive Director of MLEDP within thirty (30) days of receipt of that order.
In the event a court order conflicts with our minimum attendance policy, the Executive Director or Executive Board will reconcile any differences.
Any parents requesting separate tuition billing will be processed as 2 different enrollments, with separate tuition fees and separate registration fees.
Billing and payment information will only be released to the parent/guardian signing the Registration Schedule Payment Agreement (RSPA).
Information about the account will not be provided to another person without written permission from the person who holds the account with MLEDP.