MLEDP Kindergarten Care On-Line Pre-Registration Form
Additional Rate and Schedule Calendar Information
We do not bill for ACT 80 days and Early Dismissal.
*A Typical School Day is a day when children are scheduled for a regular session of school.
*Typical Days Billing: The Typical Days listed above in the Kindergarten Care Schedule Calendar, are totaled (based on your RSPA agreement) then divided into easy monthly installments.
The following items are billed separately.
- **Long Days are in service-clerical days and parent teacher conference days with 11.5 hours of care available.
- **Long Days are always billed separately. Since families sign up for care as needed and Long Days are an additional cost, we do not pre-bill for these days. You are only billed for the days for which you sign up. No Tuition Credits are Given for absences on Long Days.
- Late Pick Up Fee - $10.00 for every 15-minute increment beyond closing time (6:30 p.m.).
- Late Payment Fee - Payments are due the first day of every month. A late fee of 5% of the account balance will be assessed to accounts, if payment arrives after the 5th day of the month.
- Failure To Call Off Fee: If your child is scheduled for afternoon care and is absent without calling to inform the center, then you will be charged a $25.00 Failure To Call Off Fee.